Boater Safety Courses
This course is designed as a comprehensive boating safety course, teaching the fundamentals of safe boating operation and has been approved by the National Association of Boating Law Administrators (NASBLA). Courses are offered by this office every spring
• Students must be at least 10 years of age to attend the course.
• This course requires a minimum of 8 hours of classroom instruction.
• You must register for a course by calling the contact number provided.
• Students will receive a temporary boating safety certificate upon completion of the course.
• Permanent boating safety certificates do not expire.
Contact Person to Sign-Up for Courses:
Jennifer Gudnaya: 315 765-2222